Join the Canadian Insider Research Club
We are subscription supported and do not accept payments from issuers or their promoters for coverage.
your inbox or via a 3-month reports archive.
Daily morning report
- The latest stock hitting our INK Edge screens
- Stocks with the most key insider buying or selling filings overnight
- Most active individual insiders found overnight
Monthly Top Stock Reports
- Top 40 Report which reports on the highest INK Edge stocks in the market
- Energy Top 30 Report which gives you the top INK Edge ranked stocks in the sector
- Gold & Precious Metals Top 20 Report focusing on gold miners with the highest rankings
Weekly Market Report
- Overview and update of key insider trends and themes observed in the Canadian market
- See what the most active insiders bought last week
- Uncover the 50 stocks with the most insider buying and selling over the past 2 months
Multiple highlighted stocks have ended up being taken over. Since 2018 alone they include:
- Avigilon by Motorola Solutions
- Arizona Mining by South32
- NYX Gaming by Scientific Games
- Hiku Brands by Canopy Growth
- Cona Resources by the Waterous Energy Fund
- Exeter Resource by Goldcorp
- Khiron Life Sciences (KHRN)Up 167.2%
- Kirkland Lake Gold (KL)Up 98.3%
- Great Bear Resources (GBR)Up 93.3%
- Hourly intra-day email alerts for insider filings for Canadian stocks (SEDI)
- Instant intra-day email alerts for insider filings for US stocks (SEC forms 3, 4 & 5)
- Access to the full top filers list on the Canadian Insider website
- As-it-happens press release alerts
- Ad-free: No 3rd party ads such as Google
- Alerts for blogs, selected broadcasts and Trading Post alerts
Use coupon (letters all in capitals): CLUB
Try INK Research's premium service.
InsiderTracking.com Advantage service at our sister website.
Only US$ 1 plus tax for the first month.
Paid subscriptions and memberships are auto-renewing unless cancelled (easily done via the Account Settings Membership Status page after logging in). Once cancelled, a subscription or membership will terminate at the end of the current term.